Digital Selected Area Preparation System
You are here
ARC-lite is the world's first system to offer fast, reliable, room temperature AR coatings on package and wafer level devices. ARC-lite is used as a free-standing unit for AR coating polished backside surfaces. The sample produced are optimized and require no baking.
ARC-lite reaches maximum functionality when used with the ASAP-1 Selected Area Preparation System -- The ARC-lite sample mounting plate can be conveniently transferred between ARC-lite and ASAP-1.
- Convenient loading and unloading of product via file cabinet chamber door
- Optional temperature controlled shelf available
- Many "special" material handlers and fixtures are stock items
- Grounded shelf available for caging (down stream) apps
- All models include 20 processes stored with multi-stepping (parameter change in different places in process)
With 15 years of plasma decap experience and 5 years of system development, we proudly present the BSET EQ Plaser™
Because of new package technologies, it has become more challenging for failure analysis teams to decapsulate today’s semiconductor devices. Often, plasma is the only way to meet your decapsulation needs.
NT Series vacuum chambers for plasma etching and cleaning for various industries worldwide
- Ability to perform in direct, R.I.E. and downstream plasma modes without tooling change overs
- Stainless steel chamber for high process cleanliness and system integrity
- State of the art process controller geared for process development
- Proprietary add ons & options
- Available in stand alone or table top
Waferstudio is a visualization and data analysis software package that easily generates 3D views of wafers (wafer maps) and their related data nad provides powerful tools to work with this data.
The MX604 is an unique wafer characterisation system for solar- and semiconductor wafer.
The combination of capacitive and inductive sensors allow to measure tickness and resistivity at the same spot. The system is completely self calibrating, hence temperature and humidity variations are negligible.
The MX2012 is an automatic wafer geometry gauge to measure stress on 300 mm Si-wafers during
Production. E+H’s technology using congtactless capacitive sensors is applied.
Throughput is 60 wafers/ hour
The MX2118 is a fully automated wafer geometry gauge.
A combination of two gauges offers the measurement of thickness, flatness, bow and warp
for 450 and 300 mm Si-Wafer
The MX203 is a manual loaded wafer geomtery gauge.
It measures the thickness, bow and warp of silicon wafer.
Stress option is available as well.