Vous êtes ici
Every lab can now produce accurate, reproducible pre-cavitated, thinned and perfectly polished dice for backside analysis. Flip-chip and power chip mechanical decapsulation is now straightforward and accurate. ASAP-1® DECAP brings cost-effective, bench-top advanced decapsulation and selected area polishing to the electronics community.
The die, whether in packaged or wafer form, is mounted on a specially designed traveling table oscillates in the X and Y directions. A rotating tool, controlled in the Z-Direction, means reproducible grinding can be carried out to a specific thickness (routinely to less than 50mm of remaining silicon), finishing with a scratch-free mirror polish. This yields a surface ready for NIR imaging and backside analysis.
By changing tools, in conjunction with loose or fixed abrasives, a scratch-free surface is produced. Heating of the substrate is minimal during processing due to the low damage nature of the process.
- Pre-cavitates Topside & Backside
- Classic ASAP-1® Build - 1st Generation
- For the budget conscious user who needs industry-proven results
- Tilt table allows for die tilt
- Decapsualtion reults may be an end in themselves or ready for final decapsulation with RAPIDETCH (acid) or FA-2000-P (plasma).
For further information go to http://www.ultratecusa.com/asap-1-basic