Vous êtes ici
Versatile Precision Saw with Z-spindle
Developed to facilitate precision sectioning applications in Industry and Research, ULTRASLICE Precision Saw provides the user with a unique combination of features:
VERSATILE SAMPLE HOLDING
The system may be readily converted to handle sample cutting requirements of most shapes, sizes, and applications.
CUTTING ACCURACY & CONSISTENCY
The use of precision lead screws on all sample feed mechanisms mean that cuts can be positioned accurately. All-metal construction and an accurately calibrated spindle movement assures low transmission of vibration to the workpiece. This gives reproducibility of performance for cutting materials of widely varying mechanical properties; from the hardest steels and non-metallics down to delicate crystal materials.
LONG CUTS & DICING
The large work-table and overall layout of the machine, allows for long cuts to be achieved, indexed in the Y direction with the integral motorized table feed.
MOST BLADE TYPES
The system accepts a wide range of O.D. diamond and abrasive blades for standard cutting, and is readily adaptable to accept special 'dicing' blades for the smallest kerf.
SPEED & POWER
ULTRASLICE has the power and range of blade speeds to achieve higher cutting rates when necessary.
The system features an integral coolant recirculation system which extends blade life and clears cutting debris to improve cutting rate and surface quality. The fully-enclosed splashguard may be opened to allow full access to the cutting area.
ULTRASLICE can handle sample cutting requirements of all shapes, sizes and applications. Samples may be presented to the blade with table attachments (X, Y, W, and Z direction accessories).
All system controls are positioned on a conveniently located panel, including coolant control, table feed, main spindle controls, and tachometer and ammeter readouts. An automatic cut-out is provided so that ULTRASLICE may be left unattended during a cutting cycle and will turn off after cut completion.
- Z-Spindle - Allows for cutting depth to be altered even during operation
- Versatility - The system may be readily converted to handle sample cutting requirements of most shapes, sizes and applications.
- Cutting Accuracy - The use of precision lead screws on all sample feeds means cuts may be positioned accurately
- Long Cuts & Dicing - The large work-table andl layout of the machine allows for long cuts to be achieved - perfect for failure analysis, and QA applications such as longitudinal sectioning of components. Sectioned workpieces may be an end in themselves, or the starting point for lapping and polishing
- Most Blade Types - The system accepts a wide range of O.D. diamond and abrasive blades for standard cutting, and is readily adaptable to accept special 'dicing' blades for the smallest kerf.
For further information please go to http://www.ultratecusa.com/ultraslice