Vous êtes ici
PEGASUS™ M200FA & M300FA
MANUAL ANALYTICAL PROBE STATIONS FOR 200 MM AND 300 MM WAFERS
Wentworth’s manual FA series wafer probers M200FA and M300FA enable you to quickly obtain accurate measurements. At the core of this series is a highly stable, feature-laden platform to capture repeatable, precision measurements.
M200FA and M300FA manual analytical wafer probers for 200 mm and 300 mm wafers, deliver cost-effective probing for failure analysis, device characterization and inline process verification of wafers or packaged devices for semiconductor, research and education.
The compact design and extensive features are ideally suited for diverse applications, including small geometry probing, applications using high power optics, design debug, wafer level reliability (WLR) and electro static discharge (ESD).
Utilizing either Wentworth replaceable probes or DC cantilever probe cards, FA series wafer probers are an ideal platform for a variety of test applications.
- Pegasus™ M200FA supports full and partial wafers to 200 mm
- Pegasus™ M300FA supports full and partial wafers to 300 mm
- Robust, highly stable platform for reliable and repeatable sub-micron probing
- Temperature probing from -60°C to +400°C
- Front facing controls with fine and coarse adjustment
- Large area platen with height adjustment and gross lift
- Fine lift chuck mechanism
WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
- Failure analysis
- Design verification
- Thermal characterization
- Parametric testing (DC to low level)
- Ideal for high power and ultra fast I.V./C.V. probing
For further information please contact us