Sie sind hier
AUTOMATIC PROBE STATION FOR WAFERS UP TO 200 MM
The Pegasus™ A200 is an automatic production 200 mm wafer prober, delivering advanced automation for high volume probing applications requiring special handling, such as GaN, GaAs, saw frames and thin wafers.
This probe station offers dual-end, parallel processing of wafers and optimizes wafer handling for maximum throughput. Designed for easy access when manually loading and unloading wafers, the Pegasus™ A200 has a capacity of two cassettes, each containing 25 wafers.
- Automatic wafer handling, pattern recognition and probing
- High throughput cassette to cassette automation
- Wafer pre-alignment and detection
- Handling capabilities for a variety of materials such as GaN, GaAs, saw frames and thin wafers
- Configurable to high voltages in excess of 5 kV for specialized applications
- Optional thermal chuck capability
WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
- High volume, high throughput
- Special handling applications such as GaAs, GaN, saw frames and thin wafers
For further information please contact us.