You are here
nRad R&D Slot Die Coating System
nTact’s proprietary slot die coating technology delivered in a small footprint, affordable platform geared to the R&D and pre-production market. The standard package is designed for the processing of 150 and/or 200mm square substrate sizes with a variety of optional features available for other applications.
The nRad is a small-footprint, low-cost slot die coating system based upon nTact’s patented technology and engineered for use in R&D and pre-production environments. The nRad’s simple yet flexible design provides accurate deposition of a wide range of materials for a variety of applications. The system is available in standard configurations for processing 150mm and 200mm square substrates, with options for 150mm and 200mm wafers or panels up to A4 (210x300mm) size.
- Patented technology and proprietary design provide reliable performance in a small package
- Capable of depositing thin films from 20nm to over 100ɥm
- Compact system is compatible with most standard glove boxes and laboratory benchtops
- Linear servomotor driven air bearing stage assures smooth operation and accurate coating
- User friendly controls with on board touch screen and PC based software
- Various options available for extended process flexibility
- Extremely low fill volumes ideal for testing small samples of material